Company Secretarial Services
Australian businesses are faced with various regulatory and reporting requirements that at times can be very complex.
Save time and resources by engaging with our Company Secretarial services to assist you with day-to day company secretarial needs, allowing you to focus on what you do best.
Some of the services we can help with includes;
- Register a company (company formation)
- Business name registration
- Incorporation of associated registrations
- Change of company details including name, registered office/business address, officeholders and shareholders
- Company and personal searches
- Preparation of Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) database updates
- Annual ASIC Company Statements
Additional corporate secretarial services;
- Discretionary Trusts
- Unit Trusts
- Self-Managed Super Funds
- Explanation and interpretation of the complex clauses
Personal Tax Returns
At Davidsons we want to make the tax return experience as convenient and hassle free as possible, and to ensure you get the maximum refund you are entitled to.
To assist in this process. It’s important to be prepared with some information which you can find outlined in our tax return checklist.
Our tax specialists will meet with you at one of our convenient office locations; Geelong or Torquay to get your Income Tax Return completed.
For varying reasons including locality, staff departure, skill requirement, size of organisation or structure the need may arise to engage the services of a virtual CFO. At Davidsons we can offer you a reliable option that gives you access to a qualified and experienced accountant who understands your business, and can deliver significant benefits.
We work with a range of businesses, not-for-profit groups and health and aged care services who, due to their size or location, have the need for a Virtual CFO.
The Davidsons team have over 20 years knowledge and experience in this industry and location is no barrier.
We can offer the following;
- Accurate and reliable finance reporting and interpretation to CEO and Board of Directors
- Budget preparation and Cashflow
- CAANZ qualified professionals
- Experience in governance requirements
- Establish adequate processes
- F1/CCOA reporting to DHHS
- Quarterly reporting to DTF
- Annual Reporting
- DHHS other information requests.