- At Davidsons I am a director responsible for the Torquay office.
- I chose Accounting because it seemed a logical pathway to be involved in businesses and to make a difference.
- My clients appreciate me because I listen well, am solution focused and genuinely care about their families, businesses and financial success.
- The team would describe me as energetic and motivated.
- Something you may not know about me is that I still go and see live bands.
- My weekends are spent with my family and being active outdoors.
- The number one thing I love about Davidsons and my career is the ability to maintain an amazing work life balance and the friendships that have been made with both team members and clients.
Clinton joined Davidsons in January 1999 after completing a Bachelor of Business in Accountancy at RMIT and working at Ernst & Young in Melbourne.
Clinton completed his Chartered Accountant qualifications receiving merit awards for taxation and ethics. With twenty-four years’ experience in public accounting, he has a certificate of Public Practice and is a graduate of the Committee for Geelong Leadership Program.
As a Director of Tax Business Services at Davidsons Clinton is responsible for the Torquay Office. He provides Taxation, Business Services and Wealth Management services to a range of SME clients based on the Surfcoast, Geelong, Melbourne, Interstate and Overseas. A future focused mind set underpinned by managing great relationships helps clients achieve the financial independence to live their lives the way they want to!
In addition to all taxation related compliance services Clinton and his team also assist clients with business improvement, structure advice, wealth creation and retirement planning, cashflow and budgeting, dashboard and management reporting, succession and retirement planning (including SMSF) and business valuations (business purchase and sale advice).
Clinton has recently celebrated his 20 years with Davidsons. Throughout these years he has become a valued member of Davidsons and also the community via his participation in a number of community boards and committees.
Whilst having a passion for an active outdoors lifestyle and annual surf trips, Clinton’s devotion to his clients and the community has helped ensure the success of our Torquay office.