The Victorian Government has just launched a support fund to help the small business sector hit hardest by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Eligible businesses can apply for a one-off $10,000 grant which can be used towards costs to support the business continuity planning.
The program closes in 63 days and is limited so you need to act fast if you are interested in order to assess your eligibility and apply.
Businesses are eligible to apply for a grant through the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- have been subject to closure or highly impacted by shutdown restrictions announced by the Victorian Government to-date;
- employ people;
- have a turnover of more than $75,000;
- have payroll of less than $650,000;
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and held that ABN at 16 March 2020 and
- have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in the Australian State of Victoria on 16 March 2020.
How to apply –
Applicants must register and submit an application online via the ‘Apply Now’ button via the link below:
As part of your application you should note the following:
- applicants must certify in writing that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- applicants will be subject to audit by the Victorian Government or its representatives and will be required to produce evidence, such as payroll reports to demonstrate impact, at the request of the Victorian Government for a period of four years after the grant has been approved.
- if any information in the application is found to be false or misleading, or grants are not applied for the purposes stated in the terms of funding and application, the grant will be repayable on demand.
If you would like assistance in assessing your eligibility and/or completing your application, please contact your Davidsons team member directly or phone 03 5221 6399 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put in contact with one of our specialists that can help you with this and other support measures available.
We are here to help you, your business and your family. Stay well.